Thursday, May 10, 2012

Living with Love & Peace

Recently I had coffee with a friend and had one of those great conversations where dreams are shared and understood. The topic of living with out inhibitions and traveling the world meeting new friends and living new experiences was discussed with pure joy!
This got me thinking about what it would be like to live the hippie lifestyle but in this present day. Enjoying organic food but with a fine culinary touch, driving a eco-friendly vehicle, living in a commune, singing, dancing, and doing daily yoga sessions. It sounds glorious, doesn't it?
As of today, I still need a job that will pay for that very high morgage, so moveing West on a hippie whim may not be practical right now, but it makes one think of how to incorperate bit and pieces into my lifestyle:)

1 comment:

  1. I have been toying with the idea to book a spa week vacation for some time and when I saw these images, I realized that I NEED TO GO! Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete