Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Clense Yourself

I have been busy, busy, busy, lately so it was time to pay a little more attention to skin and my sense of fun. I looked up some natural skin remedies and called in my go-to gal pal, Paula. 

Mask 1:   Egg White, Lemon Juice, and Honey       Mask 2: Oats, Tomato, and Lemon Juice
End result: A great time with a good friend where laughs where shared PLUS our skin felt amazing afterwards! There are plenty of other masks we are dying to try but for now these two are definite keepers. 

My Mask: Great for tightening pores and gives some lift
(Egg, Honey & Lemon Juice)
Beat 1 egg white until stiff
2 tsp. of Honey
1 tsp. of Lemon Juice

Leave on your skin for 15-20 minutes and rinse with warm water


Paula's Mask: Removes excess oil and refines pores
(Tomato, Lemon Juice & Oatmeal)
1 Ripe Tomato
1 tsp. of Lemon Juice
2 T. of Oatmeal 

Blend whole tomato with the lemon juice. Mix in the oatmeal until paste is formed. 
Leave on your skin for 15-20 minutes and rinse with warm water.



1 comment:

  1. Gaaaaah! So funny:) I need to try these masks because if I have to walk down the pharmacy isle one more time trying to find a perfect product i will scream!

    ReplyDelete