Monday, March 26, 2012

Phone Cover Picks

Ok, I am going to the dark side....I will officially become an all around Apple user starting tomorrow. As embarrassing as it was being the only twenty something still rocking a blackberry, then switching to a book- sized sliding keyboard phone that even the teenagers snickered at while I stood in line at Starbucks, but at last I will blend in to the millions who all rock the ever cool IPhone! 

What I am most excited about is the accessories and there are a whole bunch to choose from, so after hours of searching (admittedly a little too much time) for the right case I narrowed it down to these few. Which to choose? Any thoughts or opinions?



1. Heavenly Creatures Art                    2.  Gela Skins
3. Skin It , Case Mate                           4.  The Curious Case, Gelugu Accessories
5. Fun Panda, Grove Made                  6.  Primovisto

2 comments:

  1. these are weirder then having a key board...but the again it's good to be different then then millions~ thats why I still have a key board.
    my advice on covers is not to get one...you will loose you phone again with in a month! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the cow:)

    ReplyDelete